- What if the item I purchased is not exactly identical to what I see online?
- All items are hand made at Vela. This means that no two items are exactly the same. There may be slight variations in thread color, fabric color and fabric texture. We promise, however, that any variations are slight and minimal.
- What if the item I want is out of stock?
- Vela's team is small, hard working, and dedicated. All of our products are currently made by hand. As a result, our quantities may be low at times. However, Vela will work hard to ensure that products are restocked frequently so that you can complete the perfect outfit.
- When was your company founded?
- While the idea for Vela came to founder, Marwa Atik in 2009, the company was not officially launched until 2010 when she partnered with her sister Tasneem Atik Sabri.
- Where are your products made?
- Vela products are designed in Los Angeles, CA, and ethically sourced and produced in India.
- To whom can I submit suggestions and feedback?
- Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or product suggestions.
- What are the methods of payment?
- Vela uses PayPal to process all orders. You may pay with your Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, or American Express credit or debit cards.
- How long will it take to receive an item?
- At Vela, we work hard to fill your orders in a timely fashion, and most orders are shipped within 2 business days. Once your order is processed, the shipping time varies based on the shipping method that is chosen.
- Please keep in mind that during SALE periods, this time can be a little longer.
- What is your return policy?
- We take pride in our products and want your shopping experience with Vela to be the best. If, however, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will gladly exchange or return your items. Returned items must be received within 30 days for a return or exchange. All items must be unworn and in the original packaging. Please note, return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- To start your return simply go to: https://velascarves.com/a/
- How can I contact you with further questions?
- Please email us at email@example.com for answers to any questions you may have.